Jennifer Starr is an internationally published pet photographer. All sessions include:
• 10 years’ professional experience, post processing artistry and creation of high quality images to cherish for a lifetime.
• Professionally edited images for viewing in a private and password-protected online gallery. Images are available for up to 2 weeks after your session.
• Sneak peek image uploaded on Facebook with permission.
• Access to order superior quality digital images, prints and products.
• An amazing and memorable experience. Click here to read testimonials.
CUSTOM PET PHOTO SESSION – $400
The Custom Pet Photo Session is up to 1 ½ hours of time for 1-2 pets (and humans). Please add $25 per pet if there are more than 2 pets photographed during the same session. Price includes session fee and up to 30 high resolution digital images that are professionally edited. This session is the best selection for a variety of shots/settings, including family members and/or multiple pets.
GOING WITH GRACE© PHOTO SESSION – $200
The Going with Grace© Photo Session is up to 1 hour of time for 1 pet (and humans.) This session is offered for senior pets or pets who are critically ill & nearing the rainbow bridge. Price includes session fee and up to 10 high resolution digital images that are professionally edited. This session is the best selection for documenting the bond with your pet and celebrating their life.
MINI PHOTO SESSION – $100
The Mini Photo Session is up to 30 minutes of time for family members and up to 2 pets. Price includes session fee and up to 5 high resolution digital images that are professionally edited. Due to time constraints and special pricing, mini sessions are only offered outdoors in the wooded lot of my home in Olathe, KS. This session is the best selection for those who desire just a few images.
You can request a booking conveniently here. Once your booking is approved, you will receive an e-mail confirmation and a prompt to pay a 50% deposit online to secure your date. I am available most weekends. I am also available weeknights after 5:30 p.m. depending on the season. For detailed pricing information, answers to frequently asked questions or to secure a date, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.