You can request a booking here. For detailed pricing information, answers to frequently asked questions or to secure a date, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note I am not accepting any sessions from November 3 – March 10 due to Daylight Saving Time/lack of evening weeknight light. Special exceptions will be made for emergency sessions for critically ill pets.
Jennifer Starr is an internationally published pet photographer. All sessions include:
- 15 years’ professional experience, post processing artistry and creation of high quality images to cherish for a lifetime. Click HERE to download a brochure.
- Professionally edited images for viewing in a private online gallery. Images are available for up to 2 weeks after your session.
- Sneak peek image uploaded on Facebook with permission.
- Access to order superior quality digital images, prints and products.
- An amazing and memorable experience. Click HERE to read testimonials.
CUSTOM PET PHOTO SESSION – $400
The Custom Pet Photo Session is up to 1 ½ hours of time for family members and up to 2 pets. Please add $25 per pet if there are more than 2 pets photographed during the same session. Price includes session fee and up to 30 high resolution digital images that are professionally edited. This session is the best selection for a variety of shots/settings, including family members and/or multiple pets.
GOING WITH GRACE© PHOTO SESSION – $200
The Going with Grace© Photo Session is up to 1 hour of time for family members and 1 pet. This session is offered for senior pets or pets who are critically ill & nearing the rainbow bridge. Price includes session fee and 10 high resolution digital images that are professionally edited. These sessions are on-location at your home or anywhere you choose within the Kansas City metro area. This session is the best selection for documenting the bond with your pet and celebrating their life.
PHOTO RESTORATION/EDITING (Please e-mail your scanned or digital image with request to email@example.com for a free estimate)
Services include, but are not limited, to:
- Removing backgrounds
- Opening closed eyes
- Wedding photo restoration
- Removing people or adding people to photos
- Cosmetic editing (skin corrections, etc.)
- Swapping heads (adjusting heads/faces from multiple photos to create one stellar memory!)
- Removing leashes/collars/harnesses on pets
- Removing distracting elements from photos
- Adjusting color, tone, lighting and other general enhancements
- Adding a transparent “angel” of a loved one in photos
- Removing shadows
- Repairing older or cracked photos (water damaged or extremely damaged photos may be excluded)
DIGITAL IMAGES AND PRINT PRICING
Usage and printing rights to high resolution digital images (not included in above packages) can be purchased for an additional cost. Images will be delivered via ZIP file download or by CD if requested. Post processing artistry included. Hard copy prints can be purchased as well. Print pricing below does not include shipping. Please note digital photos may not be posted to Facebook unless they are watermarked by the photographer. Digital photos may not be used for any purpose other than printing, with proper release form, which will be e-mailed to clients upon request. Custom products such as canvas wraps and coffee table books can be specially requested. Just e-mail Jennifer@fixourimages.com.
|High Resolution Digital Images||Hard Copy Prints|
|$30 per image||4×6 or 5×7: $30 per print|
|Bulk discount: $125 for 5 images||8×10: $40 per print|
|Bulk discount: $200 for 10 images||11×14: $50 per print|
|Bulk discount: $300 for 25 images||16×20: $75 per print|
|Bulk discount: $400 for 50 images||24×36: $100 per print|