Jennifer Starr is an established photo restoration artist, serving a variety of clients since 2005. She has been nationally recognized for her restoration services and expertise.
Do you have a photo you need edited, restored or enhanced? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and a high resolution digital image for the fastest estimate. Services are a flat-fee (not hourly) based on each individual request and amount of time and expertise required.
Services include, but are not limited, to:
- Removing backgrounds
- Opening closed eyes
- Wedding photo restoration
- Removing people or adding people to photos
- Cosmetic editing (skin corrections, etc.)
- Swapping heads (adjusting heads/faces from multiple photos to create one stellar memory!)
- Removing leashes/collars/harnesses on pets
- Removing distracting elements from photos
- Adjusting color, tone, lighting and other general enhancements
- Adding a transparent “angel” of a loved one in photos
- Removing shadows
- Repairing older or cracked photos (water damaged or extremely damaged photos may be excluded)