Remington and Abby are always happy to oblige a taste testing request. My friend Kelly at Puppy Cake sent me a few new products to try. And can it get any easier? These no bake, grain-free mixes require only hot tap water for a complete cheesecake for dogs. Just follow these simple instructions and you are one step closer to providing your furry pal with quite the treat! Check out the video on Facebook of Remington & Abby taste testing these yummy cupcakes. Be sure to watch until the end for a giggle.
You will need:
- Crust: ½ cup hot tap water
- Cheesecake: 1 cup hot tap water
- Cupcake pan with paper liners or 6” cheesecake springform pan or silicone cupcake pan
Coconut Crumble Crust
- Place crust mix into a medium sized bowl and add 1/2 c of steaming hot tap water.
- Stir until all water is absorbed.
- Press crust mixture into cheesecake springform pan or into cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Place cheesecake pan or cupcake pan into freezer while you mix the cheesecake. This will help to set the crust.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir cheesecake mix and 1 cup of steaming hot tap water for 2 minutes or until all lumps are removed.
- Bring the pan with crust out of the freezer. Pour batter over crust.
- Tap the pan on the countertop gently, 10 times. This evenly distributes the batter and removes air pockets.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and place pan into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and serve cheesecake cups or carefully remove springform pan and slice cheesecake to serve.
Storage: Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in freezer for up to 6 weeks.